Homemade Tuna And Catnip Cat Treats
Show your cat how much you love them by making them homemade tuna and catnip cat treats.
They say all cats love tuna and most love catnip, so why not put them together for the ultimate goodie?
Ingredients for Homemade Cat Treats
- 150g canned tuna, in oil
- 1 cup rice or oat flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp. dried catnip
- Extra Olive Oil (if needed)
Directions for Homemade Cat Treats
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Combine tuna, rice or oat flour, egg, and catnip in a bowl and mix thoroughly until combined.
- Once mixed, the mixture should hold together but not be excessively sticky.
- If the mixture is too dry, you can add a little extra olive oil as required.
- Roll the dough into ½ teaspoon-sized balls and place on a lined cooking tray.
- Flatten with the back of a spoon.
- Place the treats into the oven and bake for 10-12 minutes or until they are dry and slightly golden on top.
- All to cool completely and place in an airtight container.
The treats can be stored in the refrigerator for approximately 7-10 days, although if your cat loves them as much as mine do, I doubt they will last that long!
Did you know we love cats and cat happiness is very important to us? To learn more about our Happy Cat Care services click HERE!
Founded by Nicole Brown Packin in 2007, Miami Pet Concierge offers an unmatched suite of professional and quality in-home pet care services. Designed to eliminate any stress and worry of Miami’s busy pet owners, our mission is to keep our client’s pets happy at home because we care when you can’t be there!