Puppy 101 In Miami
What is Puppy 101?
Puppy 101 is a class for pet parents where they can learn all about or refresh themselves on all things puppy!
Adding a new addition to the family can be very exciting, but it comes with a lot of responsibility.
You may have been planning to add a puppy to your family for months (or even years), or you might have recently decided to adopt a puppy from a local rescue or shelter. Either way, there are many things you need to do to prepare your household for your new arrival!
Things You’ll Learn in Puppy 101
- How to prepare your home
- Proper supplies needed
- Crate training and potty training
- Feeding schedule
- Water consumption do’s and don’ts
- About interactive toys, treats, Kong’s, and more
- The importance of structure, consistency, and patience
- Desensitization to new sounds, sites, and smells
- Desensitization to new objects such as skateboards, trash bags, and vacuums
- Introduction to new textures such as grass, tile, concert, and stairs
- Socializing your puppy in new surroundings and around new things
- Introducing your puppy to adults, children, other dogs, and cats
- Puppy developmental stages
- Puppy vaccine schedule
- Flea and tick medication schedule
- Proper exercise for puppies
- Puppy body language
- Puppy safety
- Tricks to help you raise a well-rounded, happy puppy
For those pet parents who have never owned a dog before and need help shopping for supplies, ask us about our Puppy 101 – Shopping Guide.
Pricing Per Visit
Puppy 101 Class
Learn All Things Puppy Now!
Ask about our Private In-home Puppy Training and Puppy Board & Training Programs