The Best Mobile Dog Grooming In Miami
Mobile Dog grooming is not a new phenomenon but every year, it seems there are more and more options. This can be ideal for pet owners, especially in Miami, because it eliminates a lot of stressors that come with going to a grooming salon.
What are the benefits of mobile dog grooming in Miami?
There are many benefits to having a mobile groomer come to your home aside from convenience. We’ve created a list of pros and cons to help you when considering whether or not to use mobile grooming services for your pup.
Mobile Grooming Pros
- Eliminates Separation Anxiety – by having a groomer come to your home, it can decrease the stress your dog may face when being separated from you for a long period of time.
- Car not necessary – for some dogs being in the car can be a lot of fun, but for others it’s a cause for instant car sickness.
- No Cage Time – traditional grooming facilities, dogs are placed in cages or crates for long periods of time. For some dogs, this can be incredibly unnerving. With a mobile groomer, your dog is taken from your front door, into the van and immediately worked on. No cage or crate time between shampooing, blow-drying or throughout their haircut.
- It’s just your pup – for those dogs who don’t play well with others or who aren’t comfortable around other dogs, mobile grooming is perfect. No other dogs are groomed at the same time when using a mobile groomer or in some cases, only if they are from the same family.
- Individualized Attention – whether a puppy, senior or dog who requires just a little more TLC than normal, mobile grooming allows for the dogs in the groomers care to receive more one-on-one attention, in a quiet environment. This allows for a calm, happy, and clean dog!
- Consistency – when using a mobile groomer you will be using the same groomer for each visit. A natural friendship can grow between the groomer and your dog, which will encourage a natural bond between them.
Mobile Grooming Cons
- Cost – Mobile offers convenience and that means charging more than the average grooming salon. Some may add an hourly convenience fee. You’ll want to compare a few groomers’ costs to find a reasonably priced one.
- Enclosed Grooming Area – While salons have visible environments, assuring pet owners that their pals are being treated well, mobile vans don’t. That makes some pet owners anxious. Many mobile groomers have viewing areas to address these concerns.
- Your Location – Being on a busy street or a condo space can be an issue for the grooming van. This may impede mobile groomers from offering service at your home. Many homeowners’ associations, condos or gated communities have restrictions that may prohibit groomers from parking vans at your home.
Mobile dog grooming provides a convenient and easy way to have your pet groomed, but the service isn’t for everyone. Always consider your individual pet’s needs when researching groomers and what option would be best for both of you.
If you are looking for a mobile grooming service, we know a few great ones:
Best Mobile Dog Grooming Miami
- Aussie Pet Mobile (305) 666-5058
- Best in Show Pet Spa (786) 208-0155
- Miami Paw Spa (305) 762-2602
- Miami Pet Grooming (305) 221-5959
- Professional Dog Mobile Grooming (305) 279-2425
Nicole founded Miami Pet Concierge in May 2007, with a mission to provide Miami, Florida’s pet parents with personalized pet care plans based on their pets’ species, age, breed, health, and lifestyle. All while keeping their pets “happy at home.” In addition, offering pet care education for all pet owners to guide them to become great pet parents.